Friday, January 26, 2007

Crowdies to reform!

This is big news for Me.  Just after I have received the Farewell to the World DVD from 10 years ago I hear on the radio and read this press release about the great band reforming.  What a big turnaround.  I always though that a reformation was something that Neil Finn would not do, but I’m happy to be wrong.  It seems they will release a new album later in the year with a world tour to follow.  Of course, the late Paul Hester, won’t be behind the drums but someone else will be found to fill the void.

Up to this point in life one of my disapointments was never seeing Crowded House live – Hopefully now I can reverse this sad fact.  

Long live the Crowdies…

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce M. Axtens said...

bit quiet around here. not that i'm being all that noisy.

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home