Monday, July 03, 2006

In over my head

Sometimes things happen that you don’t expect.

A while ago at the start of this year I wrote a song (see here). I thought it was just a song about me being stressed about life in general and how God uses these times to show us that he is the one on control when we are not. I recieved further insight to the song through email last night. Some in the family viewed it as a song about my brother and how God is in control. It floored me. The song suddenly made more sense to me then than it did when I wrote it. Its funny how even your own words can make more sense in the light of the interpretation of others. Its probably even what it was meant to be about at the time – I just didn’t know it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cam,
I found your blog!
I thought "In over my head" was really great. Just wanted to let you know.

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home