Monday, August 29, 2005

The Ashes

Nooooooooooo  It looks like Australia will lose.  I think it is unlikely that we will win the last test to retain the ashes.  England will probably play well enough to at least draw.  How very sad.  I think I am starting to develop sport pessimism, something my dad is famous for and I though I would neve get.  I just hope the boys will prove me wrong.  If Mcgrath gets up and the top order can maybe make some runs we will be in with a chance… not holding my breath though…

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Harmless said...

Although I am a sports pessimist, I actually just wanted to say that I have thought your tagline many, many times in my life.

9:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cammy. I had to move my Live Journal cos a kid sent me something that said she was thinking about suicide and I freaked, told the counsellor and closed down my LJ. So I am taking an anonymous approach to everything now and there won't be anything to read.

U can look anyway if you want.

www.livejournal.com/users/istand4u

2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home