Friday, December 03, 2004

I still haven't found...

Last sunday night at church it was my turn to lead (again - three times out of the last four weeks!!), and we tried some nice ideas - mainly kaths ideas but i get to implement them and therefore get most of the credit. We sang "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" at the start of the service as a why of "shocking" people into thinking about song lyrics and what they're singing. I think it worked really well and people responded well to it, and there has been alot of positive feedback to it, even from the oldies!!
The other idea we used was to place a tea light on each person chair and have them light it at the right time and place it up the front for something they are thankful for. At the end there was about 130 candles all burning as symbols of Gods goodness, it worked really well and was just a nice tangible way for people to interact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home