Thursday, November 11, 2004

Tonsils out....

I've had my call up from the waiting list to have my tonsils out. I out myself on the waiting list some time last year and got the phone call the other day, they're going to hack them out on monday!!
Apparently it can really hurt when your older and you voice can change! I don't like pain although a sexier voice would be nice!
I like the idea of getting an op done for free - I'm not going to tell them I have since taken out private health insurance - give it to me for free!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

OUCH!

I thought the current word from those in the know medically was that you shouldn't have them ripped out at all and that it can cause more problems than treating the causes of tonsilitis.

I know a good Christian Naturopath who may be able to give you some advice. Once they're gone it's too late.

2:49 pm  
Blogger Accidental Academic said...

fair enough - only that they're not going for reasons of tonsilitis. They are full of holes (or crypts as they call them)from strep throats when i was younger and they just catch crap, which isn't very nice. And theres nothing to be done to stop them catching gunk so they're coming out!

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home