Thursday, November 04, 2004

Too busy for blogging

Hi all - the poor old blog has been neglected. I'm afraid the demands of the PhD kind of took over during the past week or so. The plants in the field needed attention and the disease level needed to be assesed - I therefore have the sorest hamstrings in Perth!! Also I am trying to wrap up my first paper to send off to an international journal - hence the reason I'm on the 'puter at this time...So I feel a bit guilty indulging in blogging when stuff is busy...
I am also spending a bit of time trying to manage contacts to establish what I'm going to actually do when this whole study thing actually stops - there are a few options floating around so its a case of keeping everyone in the loop and burning no bridges...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home